What it’s like to be an Artworks artist.
- are dedicated to their art and their careers.
- take advantage of all the opportunities available to Artworks Artists, including opening their studios during public events at Artworks where they can meet the public, potential buyers and other artists.
- take part in shared artistic programming — securing opportunities to work collaboratively and show in new spaces.
- pursue cutting-edge innovative and experimental techniques in their creative process.
- actively develop their careers — finding community and often mentorship within the Artworks community, in addition to other professional development opportunities.
- are supportive of fellow studio artists, encouraging and giving feedback for growth.
- are diverse in age, background and style.